THE CROSSING IS TRANSFORMING LIVES BY:
Here at The Crossing Outreach Ministry we are working hard to meet the needs of people in our community in an effort to transform peoples lives. We seek to do this by helping with each area of a person’s life; spiritual, emotional and physical. Below are some of the areas we
- Church Services – Join us Sunday mornings at 10:00am for a “come as you are” worship service with a relevant message about life today.
- Rags to Riches – We sell Rag Rugs and Rag Bags that have been made by homeless members of our community to provide additional funds for our programs. Click here to see some of our rug and bag images and get further information about this project and how you can purchase our Rugs and Bags.
- Tire Planter Project – We also have a Tire Planter project for painted tires that have various uses and can be purchased at The Crossing. Click here to see some of our tire images and get further information about this project and how you can purchase our tires.
- Celebrate Recovery – Wednesday evenings at 7:00pm Steve Martinez leads a Celebrate Recovery discussion group, held in a private, relaxed, non-threatening setting. The group consists of young men and women with the purpose of sharing with one another about their life experiences and encouraging each other. For futher information you may contact Steve at 816 457-0309 or Danny Gach at 816 617-2148.
- Clothing Closet – Through generous donations we provide clothing for people in need.
The Crossing Outreach Ministry
701 S 8th Street
Saint Joseph, MO 64501